OPSC Jobs 2023: The recruitment for 62 Assistant Fisheries Officers (AFO) Group-B positions in the Odisha Fisheries Cadre has been made public by the ODISHA Public Service Commission (OPSC). An applicant has to have earned a Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from an institution that has received both national and international accrediting. Here, competitors have the most noteworthy possibility of getting some work. Who may apply? OPSC has published Advertisement No. 16 of 2023–24. What standards apply for hiring OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officers in 2023? How can I apply? You have been instructed in detail below.
OPSC Jobs Notification 2023:
|Name of the Company||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Fisheries Officer (Group B)|
|End Date to Apply||16th October 2023|
- Official Portal: www.opsc.gov.in
- Area of Job: Odisha
- Class of Job: Central Government Jobs
OPSC Jobs 2023 Full Information:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Job Name: Assistant Fisheries Officer (Group B)
Vacancies Count: 62
A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) degree from a university that is accredited both domestically and internationally.
By the first of January 2023, an up-and-comer should be something like 21 years of age and not more seasoned than 43 years of age.
Fisheries & ARD Department’s Odisha Fisheries Cadre has a salary rate of Rs. 44,900 at Level 10.
- Candidates will be chosen for interviews (viva voce tests) and written exams before being hired for the positions.
- The written test will be taken in Cuttack. It could also take place in Balasore, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur, or Sambalpur, depending on the number of applications from each zone.
- The proper spot in the online application form is where applicants must indicate their preference for the Examination Zone.
Application Procedure For OPSC Jobs 2023:
- Read the authority notice in its entirety, if possible. The URL is perhaps below there.
- The “Apply On the Web” button must be clicked. The URL is perhaps below there.
- Complete completion of the application structure.
- Set up all of the examined documents, together with any recognizable supporting documentation like a photo or mark.
- If it’s not too much bother, truly read the information on the application, such as the applicant’s name, orientation, address, phone number, etc. before presenting it.
- Take a printout of the completed, submitted structure and save it securely for later use.
OPSC Jobs 2023 Essential Dates:
- Beginning Date for Application: 16th September 2023
- End Date to Apply: 16th October 2023
OPSC Jobs 2023 Imp Links:
- Link for the notification for the OPSC Jobs 2023: Check Notification
- Link for the application form for the OPSC Jobs 2023: The link will become live on 16th September 2023