JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2022: Great News, Guys! The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has finally issued the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2022 Notification for the hiring of 120 Prosecuting Officers (G) positions in the J&k Home department. This post includes comprehensive information on the most recent JKPSC PO Jobs Notification 2022. For these JKPSC PO Job Vacancies 2022, those who have finished the Bachelor of Law are eligible to apply. The Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir’s domiciles are invited to submit online applications. Therefore, be careful to read this post in its entirety and only send your online applications if they are appropriate.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Job Name||Prosecuting Officer (G)|
|Closing Date for application form submission||11th November 2022|
- Official Website: jkpsc.nic.in
- Area Of Job: Jammu & Kashmir
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Job Name: Prosecuting Officer (G)
Overall Vacancies: 120 Educational Qualifications:
- The aspirants must hold a Bachelor of Law degree from an accredited institution in Indian law.
Age Limit: The minimum age requirement for applicants for the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer position is listed below.
- Applicants from OM and In-Service (Government) candidates should not be older than 40.
- The age requirement for applicants in the SC, ST, ALC, OSC, IB, PSP, RBA, and EWS categories is 43 years old.
- The wage range for the position of prosecuting officer is between Rs.47,600 and Rs.1,51,100 for the chosen applicants.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for these positions must submit the application fee.
- Rs.1000/- for General applicants
- Rs.500/- for Reserved Class
- No fee for PHC applicants
Selection Process: The following criteria will be used to make the selection.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Main Examination (Descriptive type)
- Interview-based personality test
- Document verification
Application Procedure For JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2022:
- Candidates must complete the web setup application structure for the official website before submitting their applications.
- The rival should fill out very crucial application fields like name, home, address, and others.
- Next to the growing professional’s image and signature, place the vital reports.
- Both the whole application requirement and the application cost must be met.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2022 Essential Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: 06th October 2022
- Closing Date For Applying Online: 11th November 2022