ECIL Jobs 2023: For those looking for employment in senior management and deputy management, the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has offered an intriguing career opportunity. The ECIL Jobs Notification 2023 has a total of 39 open posts, including Senior Manager in HR and Law and Deputy Manager in Technical and HR.
ECIL Jobs Jobs Notification 2023:
|Name of the Company||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Posts Name||Sr Manager-HR, Dy Manager-Technical, Sr Manager-Law, Dy Manager HR|
|End Date to Apply||23rd September 2023|
- Official Portal: ecil.co.in
- Job Area: Hyderabad – Telangana
- Job Class: Central Government Jobs
ECIL Jobs 2023 Full Information:
Company Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Job Name: Sr Manager-HR, Dy Manager-Technical, Sr Manager-Law, Dy Manager HR Vacancies Count: 39
- Sr Manager-HR: 01
- Dy Manager-Technical: 32
- Sr Manager-Law: 01
- Dy Manager HR: 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be a first-class graduate with an MBA, postgraduate degree, two-year postgraduate diploma in human resources or project management, or first-class five-year integrated LLB degree. The master of law degree (LLM) is desirable. Engineering postgraduate degrees in ECE, CSE, or a postgraduate diploma from an accredited university or institute. A legal education is desirable. The candidate needs to have executive experience that is pertinent. Age Limit:
- Candidates’ maximum ages for the Sr Manager-HR and Sr Manager-Law roles should be 42.
- Candidates’ maximum ages for the Dy Manager-Technical and Dy Manager HR jobs should be 32.
- Candidates chosen for the Sr Manager-HR and Sr Manager-Law posts would get salaries ranging from Rs. 14 70,000 to Rs. 200,000.
- Candidates chosen for the Dy Manager-Technical and Dy Manager HR posts would get salaries ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000.
- Candidates who are General, EWS, or OBC must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, PWD, and military officers, as well as internal employees, are free from paying the application fee.
Selection Process: The qualified candidates will receive an invitation to a personal interview.
Application Procedure For ECIL Jobs 2023:
- Visit the ECIL’s official website.
- Check the notification information.
- To apply online, click the link.
- Registration, Use your email address and password to log in.
- Complete the application form’s fields with accurate information.
- The Documents’ scanned copies should be uploaded.
- Fill out and submit the online application.
- The application cost is paid.
- Additionally, mail the physical copy to the aforementioned address.
ECIL Jobs 2023 Essential Dates:
- Beginning Date for Application: Started
- End Date to Apply: 23rd September 2023