DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022: Hello, guys! For individuals who are seeking for work prospects, we have some excellent news. To fill the 41 Mid Level Health Providers (MLHP) positions, applications are being accepted.
DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||District Medical Health Officer (DMHO)|
|Job Name||Mid-Level Health Providers (MLHPs)|
|End Date For Online Applying||17th September 2022|
- Official Website: nagarkurnool.telangana.gov.in
- Area of Job: Nagarkurnool, Telangana
- Category of Job: Government Jobs
DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: District Medical Health Officer (DMHO)
Job Name: Mid-Level Health Providers (MLHPs)
Overall Vacancies: 41
- Medical Officer – MBBS: The applicant must have done MBBS, Registered with TS Council
- Staff nurses (with a B.Sc. in nursing who have graduated as of the 2020–21 academic year): The applicant must have done a B.Sc Nursing and Registered with the Nursing Council for TS
- Staff Nurse (GNM): The applicant must have done GNM, Registered as a nurse with the TS, and a six-month bridging program in community health is required (CPHS).
- Medical Officer – Ayurveda: The applicant must have Registered with the Board of Indian Medicine or BAMS
- Staff Nurse (Staff Nurse who graduated with a B.Sc. in Nursing before the 2020–21 academic year): The applicant must have done a nursing major, Registered as a nurse with the TS, and a six-month bridging program in community health is required (CPHS)
- Rs.40000/- is the salary for MBBS
- Rs.40000/- is the salary for BAMS
- Rs.29900/- is the salary for GNM/ B.Sc
- For the most recent DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from those whose ages range from 18 to 44.
- The selection process will be based on the total percentage of marks earned in all MBBS, BAMS, B.Sc. nursing, and GNM years.
- The reservation’s rules must be obeyed in accordance with any relevant government directives.
Application Procedure For DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022:
- It is necessary to go to the official website.
- The Recruitment Tab is clicked.
- Select the option for Posts with Current Openings.
- On the online form, click.
- After selecting “New User,” click “Register Yourself.”
- Complete each and every one of the required fields.
- Select Final Submission next.
- The last step, printing the application, is advised.
DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: Started
- End Date For Online Applying: 17th September 2022
DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022 application form and notification: Click Here
- Location for sending the application form for DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2022: To O/o District Medical & Health Officer, Nagarkurnool District, from 8th September 2022 to 17th September 2022 from 10.30 am to 5.00 PM.