DGFT Jobs 2022: A warm welcome to the candidates! The Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade recently announced DGFT Recruitment 2022. This most recent job posting is for the 63 vacant Upper Division Clerk (UDC) positions that are available on a deputation basis at the Northern Zone’s Regional Authorities and the DGFT’s Zonal Office in New Delhi. Applicants who meet the criteria for eligibility should download the DGFT Application Form 2022, fill it out, and mail it to the address shown below on or before December 29, 2022, which is two months from the date of the advertising at 05.30 P.M.
DGFT Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade|
|Job Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Deadline For Online Applications||Within two months after the publication date of the advertising at 05:30 PM, or by December 29, 2022.|
- Official Website: dgft.gov.in
- Area Of Job: Any North Zone office (Ludhiana, New Delhi, Kanpur, Panipat, Varanasi, Srinagar, Jaipur, and Jammu)
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
DGFT Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Office of the Zonal Additional Director General Foreign Trade
Job Name: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Overall Vacancies: 63 Educational Qualifications: Among the employees of the Central Government holding:
- Regular posts of this nature; or
- Lower Division Clerk or a comparable position with five years of continuous service
- On the last day for applications to be received, the applicant’s age cannot be greater than 56.
- The aspirants will get Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/- i.e. Pay Level-04
Application Procedure For DGFT Jobs 2022:
- Before submitting their application, candidates need to finish the web setup application structure for the official website.
- Extremely important application areas like name, house, address and others should be completed by the rival.
- Place the important reports next to the emerging professional’s picture and sign.
- The whole application criteria as well as the application fee must be satisfied.
DGFT Jobs 2022 Essential Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: 29th October 2022
- End Date For Online Application: Within two months after the publication date of the advertising at 05:30 PM, or by December 29, 2022.
DGFT Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the DGFT Jobs 2022 application form and notification: Click Here
- Location for sending the application form for DGFT Jobs 2022: To the Zonal Additional DGFT, Office of The Additional Director General of Foreign Trade, (CLA), A Wing, Indraprastha Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002.