APPSC AMVI Notification 2022: The APPSC AMVI Notification 2022 for 17 Posts has been made public by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission authorities. Candidates who are considering applying for the job of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)
APPSC AMVI Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Name||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)|
|Deadline For Online Applications||22nd November 2022|
- Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in
- Area Of Job: Andhra Pradesh
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
APPSC AMVI Notification 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Job Name: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)
Overall Vacancies: 17
- Fresh Vacancies – 15
- Carried Forward (CF) – 02
- Applicants must possess a degree in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering OR
- A diploma in automobile engineering from the State Board of Technical Education and Training of Andhra Pradesh or the Technological Diploma Examination Board of Hyderabad, or any other qualification that is equivalent.
- They must also hold a driver’s license, have at least three years of driving experience, and have the endorsement for heavy transport vehicles.
- As on July 1, 2022, applicants must be at least 21 years old and no older than 36 years old.
- The aspirants will be paid Rs.31,460 – 84,970 (RPS -2022 : 48,440 – 1,37,220)
Application Fee: The applicant must pay Rs. 250,
- Although the following groups of applicants only need to pay an Rs. 80 examination fee. Ex-Service Men, SC, ST, and BC
- Families with a white card for home supplies from the Civil Supplies Department of the AP government
- Youngsters without jobs
- Candidates who fall under the categories and are citizens of other States are not eligible for a fee waiver or the right to make any type of reservation.
- As part of the selection process, candidates will take a written test of the subjective kind.
Application Procedure For APPSC AMVI Notification 2022:
- Candidates should complete the internet-based application structure on the authority site prior to presenting their application.
- All necessary fields on the application, such as those name, residence, educational background, and others, must be completed by the applicant.
- Upload the necessary files together with the applicant’s photo and signature.
- Both the application’s entire requirements and the application fee must be met.
APPSC AMVI Notification 2022 Essential Dates:
- Start Date For Applying Online: 02nd November 2022
- End Date For Online Application: 22nd November 2022
APPSC AMVI Notification 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the APPSC AMVI Notification 2022: Click Here
- Link for online application for APPSC AMVI Notification 2022: The link will be active on 02nd November 2022